Hi there! Please note that the current COVID-19 pandemic has affected our ability to process returns as normal.
We are not accepting any returns for the time being. In order to qualify for a deferred return, please use the Contact page form and start your Message with "Deferred Return Request" followed by your order number. If your message is within return policy window, we will notify you when we are ready to accept your return. Please only send one message per order.
- Merchandise must be returned within 15 days of receipt.
- Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached.
- Any merchandise purchased at discount or on sale cannot be returned.
- Gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable.
If you wish to return a purchase, we can provide you with a shipping label via our Returns Center (CA orders only). The cost of the shipping label will be deducted from your refund/credit amount. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
To begin your return, enter the order number and email used during checkout.
- Returns will be processed within approximately 3 to 7 business days after we receive your return.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Import duties/taxes and customs fees are non-refundable.
- All returns are subject to a $6.95 processing & handling fee, which will be deducted from your store credit amount.
- Store Credit can only be used online at ca.crooksncastles.com.
- Store Credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Store Credit may not be purchased and is only provided when previously purchased items have been returned and you have selected "Store Credit" as the refund method.
- Store Credit may be used to purchase gift cards to our store.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Store credit never expires.
- Store credit is provided in Canadian Dollars.
- For more information about Store Credit, please contact Customer Support.